Hi,

On 8/3/06, Graham Leggett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, August 3, 2006 9:55 am, Stephane Nicoll wrote:

>> This option won't work for us, as the project that creates the har file,
>> already creates an ejb mapped to a jar file, which creates a filename
>> clash.
>
> ? The mapping is for the type, not the extension. You .har file will
> still be packaged as an .har file! Have you tried it in a first place?

Have I tried creating a har artifact called alchemy-trader-1.1.0.jar, and
then deploying it to a repository already containing an ejb artifact
called alchemy-trader-1.1.0.jar? No, I haven't tried that.

Well. No of course. Try creating an har artifact called
alchemy-trader-1.1.0.har. With the mapping I gave you above, the EAR
plugin will handle your 'har' dependency the same way a classical
'jar' dependency (dependency TYPE not extension).

s/

> Anyway, it's handled now and I am busy working on jboss-app.xml
> auto-generation.

Will try this out once you're done with this, and let you know if it works.

Regards,
Graham

.::You're welcome ::.