vmassol wrote:

> [snip]
> FWIW this is currently supported in the Clover plugin. The plugin does
> this
> by creating clovered artifacts that it installs in your local repository
> and
> swaps a project's dependencies in favor of those clovered one when it
> finds
> them. I'm using it on Cargo's build successfully to report on full project
> coverage.
>
> -Vincent
> [snip]

Sadly, Clover is not free for non-commercial use. Which leaves Cobertura and
Emma. The tool also has to play along with AspectJ which I use.

Cobertura doesn't play well with AspectJ (at least to my knowledge) and Emma
doesn't seem to have a Maven 2 Plugin works at the time. Am I wrong? Are
there any other alternatives?

Regards,
Jimisola