On 8/6/06, Andreas Koop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anybody know if there is a working PDF plugin for maven2? I would
like to generate a PDF from my whole project site as it is possible with
maven1.

Not that I'm aware of.  :(   There is some work being done in the
Doxia sub-project, see the link to 'Writing Books in Doxia', here:
 http://maven.apache.org/doxia/

Trying version 2.2.1 from
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/maven/maven-pdf-plugin/ I get the following
Exception. The plugin seems not to work:-( Can someone give me a hint
what's going wrong?

AFAIK, that's a Maven 1 plugin, it's not going to work with Maven 2.

--
Wendy