Hello all,

I'm using the Cargo plugin to deploy to a JBoss 4.x instance:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.cargo</groupId>
        <artifactId>cargo-maven2-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <container>
            <containerId>jboss4x</containerId>
            <!-- JBOSS log -->
            <output>${project.build.directory}/jboss4x.log</output>
            <!-- CARGO log -->
            <log>${project.build.directory}/cargo.log</log>
            <zipUrlInstaller>

<url>http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/jboss/jboss-4.0.4.GA.zip</url>
              <installDir>${installDir}</installDir>
            </zipUrlInstaller>
          </container>
        </configura

I have an oracle-ds.xml file which I would like to be deployed so that the
datasources are configured prior to my web application starting.  I tried
installing the file directly into the ${installDir}/server/default/deploy
directory as well as the
${installDir}/server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar directories but
neither seem to pick up the file.  The problem is that cargo is deploying to
the target directory.  Is there any way to tell cargo to include oracle-ds.xml
to the ${build.output.directory}\jboss4x\deploy directory so that it will
deploy the datasources?

Thanks again for your time,

James