On 8/7/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey,
if i have released an artifact, so there is a ...sources.jar in my
releaseRepository that will be downloaded in my local repository. The goal
eclipse:eclipse add's this jar as attached Source to the eclipse build path.

But if I install a snapshot, the sources wont't be in the eclipse build path.

Is there any solution for this problem? Has somebody the same problem?

I use the following in the pluginManagement section, which will create
source jars for my code and test classes as well as create a jar
containing my test code.

     <plugin>
       <artifactId>maven-source-plugin</artifactId>
       <executions>
         <execution>
           <goals>
             <goal>jar</goal>