Steve,

 Even if you don't use this snapshot, can you test it to tell us if this
one works also for you.
 We are searching what we changed since this snapshot and the official beta
3 to fix it in the RC1.
 We are trying to produce the RC1 at the end of the month.
 If the returns about it are good, we'll release the final 1.1 in september
(probably in mid-september).
 It's why we need to have as many feedback as possible about this beta 3 to
have less Release Candidates.

 Cheers

Arnaud