Have a look at http://mojo.codehaus.org/exec-maven-plugin/

Frederik

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Shum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:32 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: invocation of external commands

Hi All,

I just wonder if there is any plugins for me to execute some external
commands, at least some java applications, during my compilation
process?

Currently I am using the Ant Run plugin and do those things using ant
tasks to execute those commands, is it the only way or there are some
other plugins serving such purpose?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards
Adrian Shum

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination or copying of this email is
prohibited. Tai Fook Securities Group, its group companies and their
content providers ("Parties") shall not be responsible for the accuracy
or completeness of this email or its attachment, if any, which could
contain virus, be corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, intercepted, lost or
arrive late.   The Parites do not accept liability for any damage caused
by this email.