Hello,

I'm creating an assembly based on a few modules.

To include the dependencies of all modules in a module_name/lib directory, I'm using the moduleSets/moduleSet elements in my assembly descriptor. Unfortunately, the jar of the artifact that is being assembled is always included in the lib directory. To prevent this, I wanted to do something like:

<binaries>
  <outputDirectory>${artifactId}/lib</outputDirectory>
  <includeDependencies>true</includeDependencies>
  <unpack>false</unpack>
  <excludes>
    <exclude>${groupId}:${artifactId}</exclude>
    <exclude>module_name*</exclude>
  </excludes>
</binaries>

I've tried these two ways of filling the <exclude> elements, but none work.

Could anybody help me?

Thanks!

Sébastien
--