Anyone got any tips or suggestions for where to look to find an example of
using the test harness to wire up a mojo with an ArtifactRepository?  Or any
other non-trivial parameters?  The MavenProject seems to be available
through a stub implementation provided with the test harness.  Is that the
best way to get a repository object (I would have to write a stub)?

Also, how do I make ${basedir} in a parameter expression resolve?  I find I
have to override all the parameters that contain ${basedir} in theor
expression separately.