                                From: Edwin Punzalan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 9:16 PM
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Packaging all modules as Jar

The version you're using doesn't "easily" support what you want to
accomplish.  You might want to try the 2.1 version or maybe the snapshot
version 2.2-SNAPSHOT.

I have a staging site deployed for 2.2-SNAPSHOT which has an example of
you're trying to do at
http://people.apache.org/~epunzalan/maven-assembly-plugin/examples/multimodule/index.html.

If you're going to use the SNAPSHOT version, you also might want to take
a look into
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-development-plugins.html

Hope that helps

^_^