From: franz see [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 4:23 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Resource Plugin

Douglas Ferguson wrote:

> I can't find any documentation on how to change the default location of
> the
> resources plugin.
>

> I checked out the code and it declares ${project.resources}.
> But this is a list of resource objects. I'd like to just change the
> directory from ${basedir}/src/main/resources ->
> ${basedir}/${someotherdir}/src/main/resources

> Douglas W. Ferguson
>
> EPSIIA - Another Fiserv Connection
>
> Development
>
> Office Phone: 512-329-0081 ext. 3309
>
> Dial Toll Free: 800-415-5946
>
> Mobile Phone: 512-293-7279
>
> Fax: 512-329-0086
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> www.epsiia.com <http://www.epsiia.com/>

Good day to you Douglas,

You can try out [1] for more info regarding maven-resources-plugin. That
documentation is still being reviewed and is still not final, but it's good
enough (i think).

Anyway, to answer your question add the following to your pom:

<project>
  [...]
  <build>
    <resources>
      <resource>[..a resource directory...]</resource>
      <resource>[..another resource directory...]</resource>
    <resources>
  </build>
  [...]
</project>

Also, if you have some comments regarding the documentation, it would be
greatly appreciated ^_^

Thanks a bunch and goodluck to you
- Franz

Ref: