Hello Kai Uwe,

> my suggestion is a direcory structure of
> myApp
> |-- common
> |-- presentation
> |-- web
> In CVS only the module myApp was checked in.
> The whole project doesn't exists in the Eclipse workspace,

> In Eclipse I've created a new workspace and 3 new projects from the
> existing sources. The myApp
> contains no sources itself and (only the pom file) so I doesn't create
> an Eclipse project for it.
> Finally I had only one CVS module with all the sources and no
> duplications.

ahh okay, hadn't known something about this option.
To be sure, if we are takling about the same things, I have done
following:
- checked out my-app into the workspace
- added common, presentation and web into eclipse as Projects (with
existing project into workspace)

Now I have no idea how to add the master POM.xml into my workspace.
Could you give me an hint?

> The only redundancies I have in my project are the dependencies between
> the projects. This must be defined
> in the maven pom and the Eclipse project because of a bug or missing
> feature in the Eclipse plugin. I hope this
> lack will be fixed in the next version.
>
> BTW: The maven integration of Netbeans is much better if it could be an
> alternative for you.

I thought about it, but we are using eclipse