With Eclipse 3.2 I was lead to believe you could create projects
within projects, so that I could checkout a maven project that
contains modules and wire that up in Eclipse correctly.  Instead of
manually checking out the modules as I did under Eclipse 3.1.

I am able to manually add the project in Eclipse via File -> Import ->
General -> Existing Projects into Workspace and use the module
directoy as the value for "Select root directory".
The project then appears in the "Projects" list for importing.

If I select the project root then there are no projects to choose from.

I thought that the snapshot version of the eclipse:eclipse plugin had
the functionality to do this for me, but it is not working how I
expect.  I assume I am doing something wrong. Should mvn
eclipse:eclipse at the project root do what I expect?

Any help appreciated.
Bae