On 8/16/06, Denis McCarthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just got that working - I needed to define a <pluginRepository> in my
settings.xml. Nothing like sending an email to concentrate the mind.

Have a look at
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Using+Maven+in+a+corporate+environment
which is the notes I used to do the same thing at our Company.

You really want to define your internal repositories in your company's root pom.
Otherwise the developers all need to update their settings.xml file.
It should all be in the above document.

Please feel free to ask questions and/or fix mistakes.