hi all
 i am trying to generate a schema out of my hibernate classes but i can't
manage....

i am trying first to generate hbm.xml files using xdoclet, and then i am
trying to generate a schema using hibernate3 plugin

here's my pom.xml (only relevant part of build)

<build>

   <plugins>
     <plugin>
        <artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <executions>
        <execution>
             <phase>generate-sources</phase>
            <goals>
               <goal>xdoclet</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
               <tasks>
               <echo message="Generating HBM files from java source to
${basedir}/src/main/resources"/>
               <hibernatedoclet destdir="${basedir}/src/main/resources/"
excludedtags="@version,@author,@todo,@see,@desc"  verbose="true">
                  <fileset dir="${basedir}/src/main/java"
includes="**/hibernate/*.java"/>
                  <hibernate version="3.0" />
               </hibernatedoclet>
               </tasks>
                   </configuration>
          </execution>
         </executions>
     </plugin>
      <plugin>
               <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
               <artifactId>hibernate3-maven-plugin</artifactId>
               <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
               <configuration>
                     <hibernate>

<configurationFile>/src/main/resources/hibernate.properties</configurationFile>
                     </hibernate>
                     <outputDirectory>
                       <hbm2ddl>src/main/resources</hbm2ddl>
                     </outputDirectory>
               </configuration>
       </plugin>
    </plugins>
</build>

can anyone tell me what am i doing wrong??

thanks in advance and regards
 Marco