>From what you're showing the error is coming from your test as the
stacktrace shows an AssertionFailedError which comes from your assert
statement.

You're showing only a small portion of your test case. Do you have a setup()
method or some statics like a suite() method?

Are you sure you're setting the basedir environment variable to the same
location in IDEA as it's set up in Maven2?

-Vincent

 p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed Mon Aug 21 08:27:01 GMT 2006