I see that you are currently using maven-artifact API.
Are you saying that maven-project-info-reports-plugin needs to be used
to determined the depedency information you mentioned?
And how do you intend to represent the different type of dependencies?
Using just text or can we use different color coding for it?
I can start trying to code it.

I was referring to the variable - version - in GrafoMojo which has a default
value of 1.0-SNAPSHOT. Should it not take the version of the artifact
we are trying to generate graph.xml for?