Hello,

I've a requirement for a utility lib to include both Java1.3 and Java5 code. I don't want to split my lib into two jars, but to split the source three into src/main/java and src/main/tiger. I'm searching for a way to configure the compiler plugin for this.

I've set two compiler configuration (default config is for 1.3 and <id>tiger</id> execution for java5) I've tried to use the build-helper plugin, but I cannot make int run between compiler default execution (java13) and compiler java5 execution. I've also looked at compiler doc, but "|compileSourceRoots|" seems to be readonly.

My requirement seems not to be so strange : take a look at Spring or any other utility/framework that want to add support for Java5 witout breaking existing code.

Is there any known solution for this ?

Nico.

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.