Hi Doug,

I have achieved what i wanted.

I had to modify the CC source, but it was a very minor change.

I have modified the Maven2Builder class to run all the goals in the goal set
before failing the build.

So i now have

<schedule interval="600">
<maven2 mvnscript="&mavenExec;"
pomfile="&cruiseProjects;\Phoenix-Parent\pom.xml"
goal="-Pbuild,tomcat55,jdk15,scm clean|-Pbuild,tomcat55,jdk15
install|-Pbuild,tomcat55,jdk15,site-generation site:site site:deploy" />
<pause starttime="2200" endtime="0600" />
</schedule>

This means that all 3 of the maven "runs" will be executed before CC fails
the build.

If you are intested the modification required is just to comment out a few
lines.

182-184 Maven2Builder.java
            if (buildLogElement.getAttribute("error") != null) {
                break;
            }

This just means that we don't brealk out of the goalSet loop until all goals
have been executed.

Hope this is of some use.

Cheers

Jon