Hi,

I use ideauidesigner-maven-plugin, I don't understand that the compilation
of IDEA forms doesn't work when I try to compile with JDK1.5 (it works with
JDK1.4). Has anyone had the same problem ?

It seems that it comes from the bcel-5.1.jar downloaded from the remote
repository.

To overcome this problem, I have deployed the bcel.jar from IntelliJ IDEA
5.1.2 to my continuum repository. Then I have configured my dependencies
such like that :
           <dependency>
               <groupId>com.intellij</groupId>
               <artifactId>forms_rt</artifactId>
               <version>5.1</version>
               <exclusions>
                   <exclusion>
                       <groupId>bcel</groupId>
                       <artifactId>bcel</artifactId>
                   </exclusion>
               </exclusions>
           </dependency>

and I've configured the ideauidesigner-maven-plugin such like that :
               <plugin>
                   <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                   <artifactId>ideauidesigner-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                   <dependencies>
                       <dependency>
                           <groupId>bcel</groupId>
                           <artifactId>bcel</artifactId>