Hello,

 I'm using maven 2 with the ant plugin. I do not know if there is a specific
mailing list, but somebody here can surely tell me.

I get the following problem : will compiling a maven project than uses javah,
maven cannot find suitable jar file.
How is it possible to tell the plugin to use more libraries ? for instances the
ones that are present in $ANT_HOME/lib/ ?

the error message is the following:

Embedded error: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/pierre/boulot/dev/pparrend/malicious-suite/loadinjector-mvn/build.xml:13:
Could not create task or type of type: javah.

Ant could not find the task or a class this task relies upon.