Konstantin Bartchenkov wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm having a problem building myEclipse project using m2.
> The main issue is that it's not in default maven file structure.

I don't know exactly what myEclipse is, but your porject looks a lot like a
WTP project to me.

In this case, I'd advocate for the maven file structure, with the
maven-eclipse-plugin being able to generate correct eclipse settings so that
WTP can correctly recognize your project structure.

See:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/wtp.html

Cheers!

Denis