Hello
did you try to set the scope of the dependencies to "system" or "runtime" ?
Regards,
Alexandre
daniele pirola wrote:
Hi,
I am novice in Maven.
I try to investigate if my company projects could be migrated to Maven and I have a question. We have building many projects creating ear files or war files without the corresponding resources, that is for example we deploy an application with an ear file and a separate directory called 'etc' with the application resources (the directory of course is in the CLASSPATH of the server). This is done principally to permit changing a property value without to have to redeploy the application
(the application refresh the configuration at intervals).

So the question is:
can we do this type of build with Maven in an easy way?
Or we have to write for example our own compile plugin or call an Ant task to perform the splitting?

(Also notice that the resources we have to bundle must be filtered and not only copied).

Thanks.