On 24.08.2006, at 00:03, Vincent Massol wrote:
Hi Doug,

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Ferguson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: mercredi 23 août 2006 22:44
To: users
Subject: Cargo & Tomcat

Anybody using cargo with tomcat?

I’m curious about how you deal with quick dev cycle changes where you
might want to push 1 file but don’t want to do an entire build to do so.

Yes this can be done with Cargo and Tomcat. It's not documented yet but you
can see a test project that does it here:

http://fisheye.codehaus.org/browse/cargo/cargo/trunk/samples/ extensions/mave
n2/src/test/projects/testStartInplaceDevelopment

In this scenario, will Tomcat pick up the class files from target/ classes/ and jars from my local m2 repository? Or do I have to use war:inplace (which I'd rather not)?

Cheers,
-Ralph.