Hi,

This is taken from one of my poms :

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
  <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <id>Stop Container</id>
      <phase>package</phase>
      <configuration>
        <executable>stopService.bat</executable>
        <workingDirectory>${edev.utils}</workingDirectory>
        <arguments>
          <argument>${container.service.name}</argument>
        </arguments>
      </configuration>
      <goals>
        <goal>exec</goal>
      </goals>
    </execution>
    <execution>
      <id>Start Container</id>
      <phase>install</phase>
      <configuration>
        <executable>startService.bat</executable>
        <workingDirectory>${edev.utils}</workingDirectory>
        <arguments>
          <argument>${container.service.name}</argument>
          <argument>${container.deploy.pause}</argument>
        </arguments>
      </configuration>
      <goals>
        <goal>exec</goal>
      </goals>
    </execution>
  </executions>
</plugin>

This snipet ties the executions to a build phase.  However I am yet to find
a way of executing when not tied to a phase.

If anyone can help here......

Cheers

Jon

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]