Hello all,

I defined two repositories in the settings.xml, both with updatePolicy set
to always.

My project A has a dependency to version 5.0-SNAPSHOT of a JAR B. That JAR B
has a dependency to version 1.6 of another JAR C. In my local repository
there's an outdated version 1.6 of JAR C (i.e. version 1.6 has been
redeployed after a bug has been found).

The problem is: During my build of project A Maven is looking for an update
of JAR B, but NOT of JAR C.

Is this a bug or am I missing some setting?

Thanks for any hints!!
Arne