I've added the maven-antrun-plugin to my pom.xml as shown below.
However, it can't seem to find the plugin.

INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin' does
not exist or no valid version could be found

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

<build>
       <defaultGoal>install</defaultGoal>
       <plugins>
           <plugin>
               <executions>
                   <execution>
                       <phase>test</phase>
                       <configuration>
                           <tasks>
                               <echo>beotch!</echo>
                           </tasks>
                       </configuration>
                       <goals>
                           <goal>run</goal>
                       </goals>
                   </execution>
               </executions>
           </plugin>
           <plugin>
           </plugin>
       </plugins>
       <testResources>
           <testResource>
               <directory>src/test/resources</directory>
           </testResource>
           <testResource>
               <directory>src/main/webapp</directory>
               <includes>