Christoph,

Have you resolved this problem yet?

I think you may find that maven deployed your artifact into a local
directory. Look for a directory in the root of your local filesystem with
the same name as the remote host. I say this because your file url doesn't
appear to be correct for a remote location. I think it should be "
file://host/some/path", or if the remote location is a windows share the url
should be " file://host/share/some/path".

HTH,
Doug