Brett Porter wrote:

> Yes, we talked about this on the dev list some time back
>
> We should start a cokbook section that has some detailed examples.

That sounds really useful. Is there a proposal for a FAQ / CookBook
restructuring?
Was there discussion a while back on restructing the whole documentation on
the site etc?

While at it, "User Contributed" on maven.apache.org would clearer if it said
"FAQ (User Contributed)".

I often come back to the documentation - it's essential (especially for
Maven newbies).
Now I often find it lacking or hard to find. The latter has become better
since I am getting acquainted with Maven's documentation (Guides, Wiki etc
on Maven site, mailing lists and BBwM boo).

Kind regards,
Jimisola