Many thanks for your answer Barrie but could you provide some examples,
please?

I'm completely lost in this maze :(

On 8/29/06, Barrie Treloar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Included module: murex.middleware:middleware-gui:jar:3.1 does not have
an
> artifact with a file. Please ensure the package phase is run before the
> assembly is generated.
>
> but when I add the package goal my jars are always built twice, once by
the
> package goal and once by assembly after the following console output:
>
> [INFO] Preparing assembly:assembly

This is a well documented problem.

You probably want to be running assembly:single (as assembly:attached
doesn't work in a multi-module environment).

I have added assembly:single to my build lifecyle (I did not have to
specify which lifecyle) and when I run mvn package it correctly builds
my artifacts so that they are available for the assembly which gets
run in the package phase.