From: Stefan Magnus Landrø [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:10 AM
To: Douglas Ferguson
Subject: Ad: wtp

Hi Douglas,

just came across this in one of my poms. This is probably the best
solution.

        <build>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>

<artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>
                                        <wtpversion>1.0</wtpversion>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>
        </build>

Douglas Ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev 29.08.2006
16:34:19: