Hi *,

ObjectLab is pleased to announce the release of version 0.9.1 (slowly getting
closer to v 1.0) of QALab and its Maven 1.x plugin.

http://qalab.sourceforge.net

QA Tools like checkstyle, pmd, findbugs, cobertura (cobertura-branch and
cobertura-line) and Simian are great build tools but they only take a snapshot
of the state of your project. You do not get a sense of the trend of your
project.

This project collects and consolidate data from several QA tools, like pmd,
checkstyle, FindBugs, Cobertura and Simian and keeps track of them overtime.
This allows developers, architects and project managers alike to be presented
with a trend of the QA statistics of their project.

And yes... we're working on a Maven 2 plugin but if you have some spare time
(ha!) and have developed m2 report plugin(s), we'd like to hear from you!

Many thanks!

Enjoy.

Benoit & the QALab team.

PS: the libraries should be on ibiblio.org very soon.