On 9/1/06, Todd Nine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Most of these questions would best be addressed to the Cargo user list.

  http://cargo.codehaus.org/Mailing+Lists

Clustered JBoss configuration is beyond me, but I bet Vincent can help. :)

Just picking out one thing:

 Also, what project structure do I lay out, do I use the following?

src/integration-tests/java
src/integration-test/resources

I'm not clear on how to include this as a project, but exclude the tests
from the unit tests, and only run them during the integration tests, and I
can't find any documentation on it.

You can only have one <testSourceDirectory> per module.

If you want to run both unit and integration tests in the same module,
they must be in the same directory structure, which is usually
src/test/java .

From there, you can exclude, for example, **/systest/** during the
unit testing phase, and reverse it for integration tests.  That's what
you see in the shale-blank pom I posted.

HTH,
--
Wendy