Hi Douglas,

I create my prepare resources in target.

The main reason to do this is because a number of reports plugin will
treat generated java code as project code if you create it under /src
and some plugins don't provide a method of excluding them.

The second reason is due to the maven standard/policy of creating
generated sources into target.

If you look at page 147 of Better builds with Maven, it states that
pluign must include to project.addCompileSourceRoot(...).

Thanks
Lakshman

application.properties