I am in the process of learning Maven 2. I am converting a simple Maven 1 project to Maven 2 and need help converting a set of Ant commands to Maven 2. I can't seem to find any usable documentation on the maven-antrun-plugin either on-line or in the "Build Builds with Maven" book.

I've figured out how to hook in some Ant tasks to generate a java source with build information in it. What I can't figure out is how to do the equivalent of the Maven 1 commands <ant:path id="src.set" location="${project.build.directory}/ generated-sources/mysources"/>
        <maven:addPath id="maven.compile.src.set" refid="src.set"/>

Do I need to write some Java code to do this? I did get a look at the Castor plugin and see where it does a "project.addCompileSourceRoot ( dest);"

Writing a java class to do that call seems like overkill at this point.

Any pointers?
---
Erik Husby
Senior Software Engineer
Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
Rm. 2267, 320 Charles St, Cambridge, MA 02141-2023
mobile: 781.354.6669, office: 617.258.9227
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] AIM: ErikAtBroad