From: Sha Jiang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 4:52 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Re: Is maven good to small projects

Hi,
Generally, I only use Eclipse. If there are serveral developers or many
moduels , Ant and CruiseControl can be considered.
I only think we don't consider Maven first in a small project.
Of course, I must say that I don't recognize Maven several days before.
I may be confused by Maven's "complex" mechanism, Ant can be used more
freely :)
My words are from a newbie's eyes. I'm learning the tool and its soul, and
will use it in a real project.

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang