Hi,

1) I run mvn clean package
1) I rename a webapp file, for example, from src/main/webapp/old-app.html to
src/main/webapp/new-app.html
2) I run mvn package

Result: both old-app.html and new-app.html exist in war output (webapp
directory and war file).

The same kind of thing happens when I use webResources.  If I rename a file
in the directory of webResources, both old and new files exist in war
output.

'mvn clean package' is the only way I know of removing the old resource file
from the target directory, but that forces a whole rebuild, which I don't
want.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
John