Hello there! I've managed to use WTP + maven thanks to messages on
this list :). I've configured my pom, to use WTP folders, and point to
the correct context root using maven's war-plugin.

But I still get a problem. When using WTP to deploy my app. It deploys
it (but none of the libs that lies under the Maven repository are
deployed to the server) .

Is it possible to instruct eclipse/wtp to fetch those libs and add
them to the WebContent/WEB-INF/lib directory?

Regards