Please file a JIRA so that ${project.build.directory}/classes  will be add
to javah classpath.

However you can create your own jar project and make it a dependency of the
javah project.

Here is an example.
http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/maven-native/native-maven-plugin/src/it/jni/

-D

On 9/11/06, Luís Soares <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello all,
I am trying to build native classes with maven2 but there is an issue when
calling javah.

The things should happen in the following order:

   i) Build the java source classes that have calls to JNI.
  ii) Dump the class files into target/classes
iii) Using the "native-maven-plugin" call "javah" to generate the header
files. This needs the just compiled classes in target/classes in the
classpath
  iv) Compile the C source files and create the library.

The problem is that the compiled classes are not available in the
classpath
when javah is called. Is there a way to do this without making use of an
ant
task?

How can I change the classpath when runnig the native-maven-plugin in
order
for the javah be called with -classpath $CLASSPATH:
${project.build.directory}/classes ?

If this is trivial, my apologies, but I have just started using maven.

Thanks.

--
Luís Soares