I think that it will be better to revert this change even if it's not clean.
We'll try to fix others plugins first, and in a future we'll fix the test
plugin.

Arnaud

On 9/12/06, Nicolas De Loof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Did someone found a solution to MPTEST-66 ?

For info, since Test 1.8 doesn't run java:compile anymore if test.skip =
true, some other plugins need update AND java:compile is ran twice when
building a jar.

Nico.

Arnaud HERITIER a écrit :
> Be careful, the more recent is the snapshot of the version 1.8.1.
> I'll remove the version 1.9.
>
> cheers
>
> arnaud
>
> On 9/12/06, Jeff Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> You need to have http://cvs.apache.org/repository/ on your remote repo
>> list
>> (maven.repo.remote property).
>> There are 1.8.1 and 1.9 snapshots there.
>>
>> http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/using/repositories.html

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute,
or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this  message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all  copies of this
message.