It should be

<groupId>bouncycastle</groupId>
<artifactId>bcprov</artifactId>

instead of <id>bcprov</id>.

HTH,
-Lukas

Andrew Birchall wrote:
One of the dependencies failing is Bouncy Castle cryptography library.
I have it listed in the project.xml file as this:

<dependency>
<id>bcprov</id>
<version>jdk15-124</version>
<url>http://www.bouncycastle.org</url>
<properties>
<war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
<shippable>true</shippable>
</properties>
</dependency>

bcprov-jdk15-124.jar is in the maven repository at Ibiblio
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/bouncycastle/jars/

so I can't see why its not downloading it....?
Thanks a lot
Andy