That's perfect

 Thanks

   Donnchadh

On 9/12/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/12/06, Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've added the following to <build><plugins>:
>       <plugin>
>         <artifactId>maven-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
>         <executions>
>           <execution>
>             <phase>integration-test</phase>
>             <goals>
>               <goal>test</goal>
>             </goals>
>           </execution>
>         </executions>
>       </plugin>
>
> This results in my tests being executed during the integration-test
> phase, which is great. The problem is that they are still being run
> during the test phase (before the database schema has been deployed)
>
> How do I prevent my integration tests being run during the test phase?

The standard advice is to move the integration tests to a separate
module with a packaging type of 'pom'.  Then nothing run except the
plugin executions that you bind to various lifecycle phases.

Or, this wiki page might help:
http://docs.codehaus.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=62120

<!-- skip unit test run, tests to be executed during integration-test -->
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <skip>true</skip>
        </configuration>