Automating build definitions will be easier with Continuum 1.1 profiles :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-243

- Yann

2006/9/12, Attila Mezei-Horvati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Just started to use continuum (while switching from
and to maven). I like it so far, kudos. :)

I have a question though. Is there a way to specify
build definitions from the pom.xml ?

At add project time there is a "clean install" build
definition added, but I would like to add other
definitions (like deploy, release, site). Since I am
doing now a test install and later redoing the whole
for the production one, would be good to be able to
set the defintions from the pom so I don't have to add
them again manually (we have quite a few projects).

Any suggestions?
thanks,
Attila