Von: dan tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. September 2006 17:32
An: Düvelmeyer, Thorsten; Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: Re: Re: maven native plugin

Please address to the maven group rather thru me directlty.

Your configuration can be shorter with you are using MSVC6EnvFactory.
There is a fix in latest SVN to support this feature for both resource
and
message compiler
check out the snapshot

You shoule move your resource file inside  src/main/... directory  (
same
directory with your c source )

Other than that, every thing looks great including your configuration
and
the options elements

What kink of problem do you see?

-Dan

On 9/13/06, Düvelmeyer, Thorsten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >   - for intel compiler, it is very similar to msvc, so you can wire
up a
> new compiler/linker
> >    provide for intel. It could be as simple as subclassing from msvc
> classes
> I'm working on it
>
> >  - an example of resource compiler is at

http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/maven-native/native-maven-plugin
/src/it/jni/native/win32/pom.xml

wrote:

>        Hello Dan,
>
>        sorry for that delay...
>
>        first off all i have a new question:
>        Would it be simple or complicated to add that Intel C++
Compiler
> als Provider?
>        That should be files like that:
>           * codecov.exe Code-coverage Tool
>           * icl.cfg Configuration file for Microsoft Visual C++ .NET*
> compatibility.
>           * icl6.cfg Configuration file for Microsoft Visual C++*
6.0compatibility.
>           * icl.exe Driver for Intel(r) C++ Compiler.
>           * iclvars.bat Batch file to set environment variables.
>           * icpi.exe Compiler problem isolator. Used when working with
> Intel product support team.
>           * libguide40.dll DLL version of libguide40.lib
>           * libguide40_stats.dll DLL version of libguide40_stats.lib
>           * libmmd.dll DLL version of libm.lib.
>           * libmmdd.dll Debug version of libmmd.lib
>           * mcpcom.exe Intel(r) C++ Compiler.
>           * profmerge.exe Utility used for Profile Guided
Optimizations.
>           * proforder.exe Utility used for Profile Guided
Optimizations.
>           * tselect.exe Test Prioritization Tool
>           * xilib.exe Tool used for Interprocedural Optimizations.
>           * xilink.exe Tool used for Interprocedural Optimizations.
>           * xilink5.exe Tool used for Interprocedural Optimizations.
>           * xilink6.exe Tool used for Interprocedural Optimizations.
>
>        >> >It is not hard to allow user to override the default value,
but
>        >> >would like to understand is first.
>        >> I need to run the message compiler at first because it
generates
> a "__.h"
>        >> file, which i need in the compile step as include in many
source
> files.
>        >What i did now is to copy the header file via ant task to the
> source directory.
>        I tried that, but i think that does not work because of the
direct
> include of these files
>
>        >to specifiy resource file names, use <sources> elements like
in
> the
>        >compiler step.
>        >
>        >Note both message and resource compiles are very untested
areas,
> so you
>        >help trouble shooting and providing patches are very welcome.
>        That works:
>        <configuration>
>                  <compilerProvider>msvc</compilerProvider>
>
>                  <messageFiles>
>                     <fileName>${basedir}\ReportSrvEvt.mc</fileName>
>                     <fileName>${basedir}\ServiceEvt.mc</fileName>
>                  </messageFiles>
>
>        but what it the equivalent for the ressource files?
>

>        Do you know any report plugins like checkstyle or pmd for c++
code?

>        How can i provide patches or tests? Do i need a svn account or
sent
> it via email to you?
>

>        Thank yor very much!
>        Thorsten