Von: Douglas Ferguson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. September 2006 05:51
An: users
Betreff: maven repositories & https

My IT department just started requiring my repository to use https.
However they didn’t install a signed cert.

Maven is now failing with the error: Error transferring file

Could this be because the cert isn’t signed?

Is there anything else that I need to consider when using https for the
repository url?