We have some CVS modules which are maven2 projects:  acme-web, acme-upload,
and acme-ear.  I want to create a new CVS module called acme-pom which will
recusively build these projects in continuum.  I know that I need to add a
parent directive to each of these modules:
<parent>
   <groupId>com.acme</groupId>
   <artifactId>acme-pom</artifactId>
   <version>HEAD_SNAPSHOT-${target.profile}-${target.machine}</version>
 </parent>
With this approach will continuum be able to recursively checkout and build
these projects?  Or, do I need to create a symbolic link in acme-pom to
acme-web, acme-upload, and acme-ear in CVS for this to work?

Regards,
Richard