Yes, just like your example mentionned.

Finally, I got to display the wanted chars by doing this:

<source>
 <foo>
   bar
  </foo>
</source>

Actually, I just used source elements and put the xml in, without coding the < and > chars, and without using the CDATA part.

Thanks for the info :)

Sébastien

Jeff Jensen a écrit :
Did you wrap it in the <source> tags?

Quoting Sebastien Pennec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello Jeff,

Thanks for your answer.

However, when I do as said in the link, here's what gets printed:

<![CDATA[
<appender name="SOCKET" class="ch.qos.logback.classic.net.SocketAppender">
   <param name="remoteHost" value="127.0.0.1" />
</appender>
]]>

The CDATA part gets printed on my html page...

Do you have any idea about what does wrong?

Sébastien

Jeff Jensen a écrit :
It is basically an xdoc doc, so use CDATA.  See #9 here:
  http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jakarta-site2.html

Quoting Sebastien Pennec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello,

I've created a faq using the fml format, and I just can't get to display
an
xml
example in the <answer> element.

Here's what I'm trying to do:

(skipping some elements)

<answer>
     some blablah
   <pre>
     &lt;element1&gt;
       &lt;param1 value="value" /&gt;
     &lt;/element1&gt;
   </pre>
</answer>

When I render that using mvn site, everything goes well except for the
&gt;
and &lt;
chars, which are not displayed.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

--
Sébastien Pennec
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Logback: The reliable, generic, fast and flexible logging framework for
Java.

Sébastien Pennec
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sébastien Pennec