From: Markus KARG [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 11:51 AM
To: Maven Users List
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: EJB Client JAR

Daryl,

thanks a lot for your answer once again. Indeed we managed to let the
ejb packager create the client jar and now understand why you have not
been using it. Actually it is scary to see all the Class-Path entries in
the client... Maybe we should file a feature request.

Thanks again
Markus

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Not necessarily the maven-ejb-plugin way, but you can create a separate module for the EJB client and then add a compile dependency on the that project in your EJB project's pom. We did this to get around the fact that using the generateClient option on the maven-ejb-plugin generates a pom for the client with way too many dependencies (includes all of the EJBs dependencies) and so that we could compile the EJB in 1.5 but compile the client under 1.4.