thanks it works but I can not use the m2 plugin [1] to handle the
dependencies anymore (buildpath conflict).
This is no big deal as I do not modify my pom file every day.

I am going to fill a bug report for enhancement on the m2 plugin.

Thanks for the help
chris

[1] http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/

Nick Stolwijk a écrit :
> Try a maven eclipse:eclipse command in your root directory of the
> project. It will create project files for module1 and module2 in such
> a way, that the eclipse projects are depended on each other, instead
> of that module2 is depended on module1.jar file. You don't have to do
> mvn install but you do need to open the two projects in eclipse.
>
> Hth,
>
> Nick S.
>
> christophe blin wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> ATM, I've the following classical strucutre
>> project
>> |-pom.xml
>> |-module1
>> | |-pom.xml
>> | |-src
>> |-module2
>> | |-pom.xml
>> | |-src
>>
>> the code in module2 relies heavily on code from module1, so in the
>> module2/pom.xml there is a dependency declaration :
>> <dependency>
>>       <groupId>com.tennaxia.t3</groupId>
>>       <artifactId>module1</artifactId>
>>       <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
>> </dependency>
>>
>> I setup the 2 projects (thanks to the "Guide to using Eclipse with Maven
>> 2.x <http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ide-eclipse.html>") with
>> one eclipse project per module.
>> So far, so well : if I do maven install in the module1 each time I do a
>> modification, I will see the changes in module2 only when I hit refresh.
>>
>> And what I'd like is : when I do a modification on module1, module2 is
>> immediately aware of this (no need to run install and to hit refresh).
>> So my question is : is this possible, and if yes how ?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> chris

Tennaxia, www.tennaxia.com,
Pilotez vos obligations environnementales
Siège social :
6, rue Léonard de Vinci - 53001 Laval Cedex -
Tél : 02 43 49 75 50 - Fax : 02 43 49 75 77
Agence Paris :
19, rue réaumur - 75003 Paris -
Tél : 01 42 77 04 19 - Fax : 08 25 19 19 61
Agence Lyon :
Parc du Chater - 63 rue de la garenne - 69340 FRANCHEVILLE -
Tél : 04 72 39 98 14 - Fax : 04 72 39 93 85
The information in this message sent by TENNAXIA is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee(s). Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify
the sender : any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.