From: Stale Undheim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 6:28 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: From multiple source folders pr. project to one

How do I then i part2 define a dependency on part1?
Is it possible to inherit the version from the parentProj to the part1
and part2 projects so I dont have to synchronize it on all levels?

--
Ståle Undheim
Systemutvikler

CoreTrek
Tlf.:   +47 51 97 85 97
E-post: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WEB:    www.coretrek.no

"Simple is beautiful"

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized
use, disclosure, dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. Taifook
Securities Group, its group companies and their content providers ("Parties")
shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this email or its
attachment, if any, which could contain virus, be corrupted, destroyed,
incomplete, intercepted, lost or arrive late.   The Parites do not accept
liability for any damage caused by this email.